The aim of personal branding for luxury real estate agents is to communicate, in a instant, the essence of your personality, your personal values and why someone should do business with you instead of your competition. Successful communication occurs not only when your ideal clients recognize that you are someone they can trust, but also when they can easily convey to others why they chose you for the job in a few words. If you get the message right you can spark word-of-mouth advertising or viral marketing.
The right message triggers an emotional response by quickly establishing your professionalism and your likability. It also compels people to do business with you because it transmits your unique selling proposition, your promise of value to them, in a nutshell. The ultimate message, conveyed by a symbol, a slogan or an image creates buzz. It gets people talking about you.
Buzz marketing is the best way to stretch your marketing dollar. Did you ever see the commercials for Charmin toilet paper with the fictional grocer, Mr. Whipple? George Whipple told customers, "Please do not squeeze the Charmin!" in more than 500 commercials between 1964 and 1985. The promise of value of this product, softness , was conveyed in just five words, in seconds. But, it compelled customers to do just the opposite: to squeeze the product and buy it. Was this product actually softer than the competitor's product? Most likely it was not. But, it got people talking about Charmin not the competition.
Probably the most famous and most imitated product slogan is "Got Milk?" which positioned milk as the drink of choice with cookies, cakes, peanut butter, etc. This campaign was credited for reversing a 20 year slip in milk sales. It has been running since 1993 with no signs of tiring. With this slogan, they summarily dismissed all other potables and captured an indelible place in consumers' minds. According to the Got Milk? website, the campaign has over 90% awareness in the US In 2002, the ad was named one of the ten best commercials of all time by a USA Today poll.
The power of buzz in personal branding for real estate agents can save you a bundle in marketing costs. How can you create buzz and stretch your marketing dollars with a great slogan?
Business gifts are employed by commercial organisations in order to promote their company identity and establish it as a brand name. The motive is not of creating a shallow appeal but a long lasting impact that is persistent in maintaining its presence in the minds of the audience. . Among the numerous promotional item companies that already exist and those that are upcoming, online stores are the place that comes foremost to the mind. They have carved a niche for themselves in the domain of corporate gifts only because their products show the potential of rendering advantageous long lasting outcomes.
Investing in business gifts is extremely beneficial. Unlike the much tested print, electronic and cyber media, purchasing corporate merchandise acts as a one-time expenditure. Once distributed to the intended set of audience, they spread brand awareness to more and more audience groups in a gradual and natural process. The business gifts continue to create brand exposure in the respective business and social network of the first hand recipients. This phenomena rolls over to a wide audience arena and to an extensive geographical periphery. The time till the promotional gifts are extant among the first hand users, they persistently make the brand presence felt among both the existing as well as the prospective clients.
The second long lasting output is that of a well positioned brand image in the memory of the target audience. The business gifts are so crafted that they can be brought into everyday application. The regularity and frequency of usage of these promotional articles repeatedly strikes the visual concentration of the users thereby getting the brand image embedded in the memory of the audience. The resultant effect is that the brand name occupies a major share of their consciousness which leads them to ask for the brand when they go for purchasing similar products.
The third outcome of business gifting is making a loyal set of existing consumers and a wide base of prospective clients. The business gifts act as the source of appreciation to the present consumers for their association with the brand for a long period of time. This would further make them loyal to the brand. On the other hand, the promotional products also motivate the potential clients in initiating a rapport with the brand and thereby gain new audience for the brand. The overall effect is that of a heightened brand prospect in terms of its awareness and sales.
For more information on business gifts, visit online stores.
Swarovski bridal jewelry has been a popular choice for a lot of women today. A reason for this is that Swarovski crystals just looks cool and fantastic because of its one of a kind glimmer and shine. So it’s no wonder that so many people just find themselves highly likely to buy this type of crystals. If it’s your first time to purchase Swarovski then you might just find it much better to do so using these useful tips:
1. Be familiar with different Swarovski crystals and know which one you would like to buy. It can be very unnerving to find that there are so many options out in the market. You can begin by searching up online and looking for the different types and make of Swarovski crystals that you can purchase.
2. Look for a reliable seller. The last thing you want is to find a person who will not be able to give you the right and authentic crystals you so want to purchase. Research about how authentic the seller is and you should also take time to look at the person’s comments and reviews page. Check what other people has to say about this person as they have made transactions with him or her. The more comments you find, then all the more better.
3. Check out the payment options. If you are buying your crystals online then it would be best to do a quick look at the site’s overall look and feel. This is a great way for you to understand just how much reliable the site is when it comes to making transactions. Don’t forget to check the security measures being used onsite or else you might end up making an unnecessary risk.
4. Have a budget before looking at the market or better yet, start with canvassing for prices first. Although Swarovski crystals are generally much less expensive than other precious gems, it is still a precious stone and as such would be more pricey than what you would have expected. So as soon as you get to finish making your canvass it would be easier for you to budget your money so that you can buy the perfect Swarovski crystals that you want.
5. Pair up your crystals with the occasion. This is a great way for you to be able to trim down your choices. Think of the actual reason why you decided to buy Swarovski in the first place and from there, you can think about better choices much easier.
6. Look for classic colors and designs. On way you can enjoy your Swarovski crystals much better is if you get to choose designs that are almost all-around. This simply means that it can be used for different occasions. It would be best to have a design that you can wear even after the wedding is over so that you can really stretch its usability.
7. Get the opinion of a designer. If you are having your gown made through couture, it would be wise to consult them about these crystals too.
Teenagers with body mass measures between 25 and 30 require immediate medical attention. The internal stress caused from so much weight almost guarantees the premature development of medical problems such as diabetes, heart disease, cancers, and stroke.
There's no question that aggressive weight loss methods are necessary and these teenagers need to be followed by medical experts for years to come. But what about teenagers with body mass measures just below 25? Is it safe for this group of overweight and mildly obese teenagers to lose weight?
The verdict is still out – the weight loss community continues to wait for more evidence supporting aggressive weight loss methods for overweight teens. I say while we wait, let's lose some weight.
But we do not need to be so aggressive with this group. Overweight teens need to lose weight, but in a slow, gradual process. Lasting weight loss and the development of positive habits should replace the push for immediate weight loss in adolescents with body mass measures between 22 and 25.
The there's the teenager wanting to lose weight for purely cosmetic reasons. How do we approach this fragile situation as parents and professionals? We can not just say no to her for fear she might turn to unhealthy means to lose weight. But we can not just give him a green light and say go for it, either.
The rest of this article focuses on the cosmetic teenage weight loss dilemma. The best thing I can do is at least provide some ground rules for teenagers with body mass indices less than 22 who insist on losing weight.
Cosmetic Teenage Weight Loss – The Ground Rules
Here's a simple, straight forward list of ground rules for teenagers wanting to lose weight for cosmetic reasons:
- Losing weight with a body mass index less than 19 is not recommended and might even be harmful. Things like eating disorders, endocrine abnormalities, stunted growth, and anorexia are all well documented consequences from unnecessary teenage weight loss.
- Teenagers with body mass measures between 20 and 22, can lose 5 to 10 pounds in a safe and effective manner.
- The primary mechanism for teenage weight loss is always the "burning" of excess calories through increased physical activity. A combination of aerobic exercises and resistance training works fast and produces the best results.
- Teenage weight loss by restricting calories should be kept to a minimum. A slow, gradual, and controlled restriction of calories is key. I recommend starting with a 5% reduction of calories from baseline for two weeks. This is followed by a 10% reduction for one week and then a 15% reduction (if necessary) for one week.
- Dedication to a consistent exercise program typically produces the weight loss desired without any changes to the caloric intake. A more natural way to reduce calories comes from eating a more balanced and nutritious diet, including more servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Emphasizing consistent exercise and a nutritious diet is often all that is needed for a teenager to drop some weight, firm and tone muscle, and achieve her "cosmetic" goals.
For the actual steps to safe and effective teenage weight loss, additional information on resistance training, and guidelines for restricting calories, use this link …
Teenage Weight Loss Plan
To Healthy Living!
Michael A. Smith, MD
Chief Medical Consultant
Diet Basics Website